For Sale


Real Estate






Working Holiday Visa 417 | Migration Agent Perth

Check with seller


This visa is suitable for young people aged between 18 to 30 years old who wish to have an extended holiday in Australia. With the help of a 417 visa, you can work, study, and travel in Australia for up to 12 months. This visa is only for people from eligible countries who want to have a working holiday in Australia. For more piece of advice, you can consult registered immigration agent Perth.
Always stay safe! It is safer when you trade locally, you see the goods before paying. Avoid using payment / transfer methods such as Western Union, this is the same as sending cash to someone. If you do not trade locally use a service such as PayPal, this can offer you some protection, see for terms. If it is a business that you are purchasing from, paying with a credit card can offer you some protection too.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet