For Sale


Real Estate






Visa Subclass 500 | Student Visa 500 Requirements

Check with seller


Student Visa Subclass 500 is for those individuals living outside Australia and want to study in Australia. Visa Subclass 500 lets you study in Australia as a full-time student. You can also work as a part-time in a company. The duration depends on the course you are applying for. You must have confirmation from the registered institute or college about your course and you are ready to go.

Always stay safe! It is safer when you trade locally, you see the goods before paying. Avoid using payment / transfer methods such as Western Union, this is the same as sending cash to someone. If you do not trade locally use a service such as PayPal, this can offer you some protection, see for terms and further details. If it is a business that you are purchasing from, paying with a credit card can offer you some protection too.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet