Visa Subclass 500 | Migration Consultant Adelaide

Adelaide, South Australia, AU Check with seller

2 weeks ago 3 hits ID #76708


The student visa subclass 500 allows international students to live in Australia and enroll in courses for as long as 5 years. You may apply for a subclass 500 student visa while in Australia or seaward. When you earn your visa, you will have the option to come to Australia to take an interest in a qualified course of study. Besides, qualified candidates will have the option to carry their families with them to Australia.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet