Study Longer In Australia With Temporary Graduate Visa 485

Legal & Conveyancing 6 views ID: 173146
Check with seller

Published on 14/06/2022


Your study course is going to be completed soon, but you are not ready to leave Australia?
Don’t worry, apply for a temporary graduate visa subclass 485.

The visa subclass 485 allows an international student to reside in the country after completing a study course. To apply for the visa, all you need to be under the age of 50 years.You can apply for the two categories of the visa according to the study level.

- Graduate Work Stream Visa
- Post Study Work Stream Visa

Do you want to know more about 485 visa requirements? Get in touch with immigration consultant Perth agents who are experts in visa subclass 485. Contact us now!


Western Australia
Get directions →


No comments has been added yet
Add comment
Print Send to friend
(08) 6245 xxxx Send message
Migration Agent Perth, WA
Migration Agent Perth, WA
58 active listings
Last online 5 days ago
Registered for 2+ years
Seller's profile All seller items (58)

Trade safely....

Avoid scams by trading locally, or pay with PayPal or credit card.
Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques from outside your country.
See our Trade Safely page for more information.
Report listing
Are you a professional seller? Create an account
Non-logged user
Hello wave
Welcome! Sign in or register