For Sale


Real Estate






Student Visa Subclass 500 | Migration Agent Perth

Check with seller


Student Visa Subclass 500 is an Australian study visa that allows you to study in Australia for 5 years as a full-time student. You can also work as part-time along with your study in Australia. You can gain experience related to the course or occupation you are pursuing your study as well with student Subclass 500. You can work for 20 hours weekly in Australia with a student visa 500.

For lodging this visa, you can contact us at Migration Agent Perth, WA. We are a registered migration agent Perth under MAMA.

Always stay safe! It is safer when you trade locally, you see the goods before paying. Avoid using payment / transfer methods such as Western Union, this is the same as sending cash to someone. If you do not trade locally use a service such as PayPal, this can offer you some protection, see for terms. If it is a business that you are purchasing from, paying with a credit card can offer you some protection too.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet