For Sale


Real Estate






Student Visa Perth | Migration Agent Perth, WA

Check with seller


Study in Australia with Student Visa Subclass 500. With this student visa 500, you get to study as a full-time student as well as a part-time job but for a specific hour. You can live in Australia for a period of time your course or education is completed.
Always stay safe! It is safer when you trade locally, you see the goods before paying. Avoid using payment / transfer methods such as Western Union, this is the same as sending cash to someone. If you do not trade locally use a service such as PayPal, this can offer you some protection, see for terms and further details. If it is a business that you are purchasing from, paying with a credit card can offer you some protection too.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet