For Sale


Real Estate






Student Subclass 500 | Migration Agent Perth, WA

Check with seller


Student Visa Subclass 500 is a temporary visa for offshore students who wish to study in Australia. It is a student visa that allow you to study as well as work in Australia. Study is allowed for full-time. Means an applicant whose priority is studying in Australia then visa subclass 500. Working is allowed only as a part-time not full-time. If you exceed your working hour in Australia then your student visa 500 will be rejected.
We are Migration Agent Perth, WA who consult and advice the applicant regarding their visa. We are registered migration agent Perth under MARA. We also consult applicant if they have any sort of queries.
Always stay safe! It is safer when you trade locally, you see the goods before paying. Avoid using payment / transfer methods such as Western Union, this is the same as sending cash to someone. If you do not trade locally use a service such as PayPal, this can offer you some protection, see for terms and further details. If it is a business that you are purchasing from, paying with a credit card can offer you some protection too.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet