Student Guardian Visa 590 | 590 Visa | ISA Migrations

Adelaide, South Australia, AU Check with seller

Seller has not uploaded any pictures
2 weeks ago 5 hits ID #65703


Do you want to stay in Australia to take care of your child who is pursuing an education in Australia with a visa subclass 500 Australia and below 18 years of age? As a guardian of an international student whose subclass 500 visa holder child is studying in Australia, you can stay with your subclass 500 visa holder child to take care of the child in Australia until the course complete. Your child's age must below then 18th years old before applying for a student guardian visa 590. A relative of the overseas student can also stay with the student child by submitting the written permission of a child’s caretakers. If your child is older then eighteen years then to apply for visa subclass 590 you need to show that you have special emergency circumstances. The visa applicant can be applied for a Student Guardian visa subclass 590 outside of Australia. He/she acquire enrollment in alternative courses up to three months with a 590 visa. You will be authorized to take care of more then one child if you have. You can be enrolled in any education course just for 3 months with this student guardian visa 590.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet