Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 | Visa Subclass 189

Perth, Western Australia, AU Check with seller

2 weeks ago 10 hits ID #65526


Get to work in Australia and get permanent residence in Australia. You need to apply for Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189. This visa increases the chance to work in Australia. Basically when an employee of a business owner is not able to satisfy his/her work. He invites employee from another country to work in Australia. He must be skilled enough for the occupation required by the business owner.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet