For Sale


Real Estate






Partner Visa Subclass 309 | Immigration Agent Perth

Check with seller


The partner visa (subclass 309 and 100) allows those partners to live in Australia who is a spouse or a de facto partner of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. First, the temporary partner visa 309 will be granted that allows the candidate to stay in Australia for 2 years, and if they want permanent residency in Australia then they can apply for the migrant partner visa 100 within that duration. To know more about the partner visa, consult the team immigration agent perth.
Always stay safe! It is safer when you trade locally, you see the goods before paying. Avoid using payment / transfer methods such as Western Union, this is the same as sending cash to someone. If you do not trade locally use a service such as PayPal, this can offer you some protection, see for terms. If it is a business that you are purchasing from, paying with a credit card can offer you some protection too.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet