For Sale


Real Estate






Opportunity to be an Electrical Specialist, Enrol for UEE42611 Certificate IV EEHA Course Today!

Check with seller


Do you want to work in extreme conditions with tasks for which people call only you? Certificate IV In Hazardous Areas – Electrical course is made for you. You will be able to do supervision, selection, installation, commission, maintenance and test explosion-protected equipment and systems for the control and monitoring of plants and processes in dangerous areas.
Always stay safe! It is safer when you trade locally, you see the goods before paying. Avoid using payment / transfer methods such as Western Union, this is the same as sending cash to someone. If you do not trade locally use a service such as PayPal, this can offer you some protection, see for terms. If it is a business that you are purchasing from, paying with a credit card can offer you some protection too.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet