Need Licence to Operate Boom Elevated Work Platform

Sydney, New South Wales, AU Check with seller

3 months ago 7 hits ID #60782


To operate a Boom Elevated Work Platform you need a high risk work licence. We are providing the learner with the skills and knowledge to undertake activities related to Boom. Enrol our website for more information.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet