For Sale


Boats & Jet Skis

Real Estate






Get Partner Visa Subclass 309 With Migration Agent Perth

Check with seller

Description 7 views

The Partner Visa 309 is a two-stage application, for applicants who are located outside of Australia. This visa is often referred to as a Marriage Visa, De Facto Visa, or Spouse Visa. You can study or work full-time while on partner visa 309. You can also travel in and out of Australia according to your needs and requirements. To apply for this visa, you can contact the immigration agent Perth at any moment. We have a professional team of registered MARA agents and are grateful to assist you.
Trade Safely! It is safer when you trade locally, you see the goods before paying. Avoid using payment / transfer methods such as Western Union, this is the same as sending cash to someone. See our Trade Safely page for more information on trading safely.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet