For Sale


Real Estate






This listing is expired!

Does your occupation fall in SOL List of Australia? Take Aussizz’s help

Check with seller

Description (11 page views)

Do you find your occupation on the SOL List of Australia? If you do find, you should apply for a skilled migration visa. As a professional, you might want to seek it. But beforehand, you have to meet the criteria of occupation points. Remember your occupation falls in the Skilled Occupation List.

Likewise, there is no separate STSOL List but a combined list of occupations. Every professional like you can seek short-term or long-term jobs. Seek a visa after the respective skill assessment body assesses your skills. VETASSESS, CPA Australia and ACS are among the different assessment bodies.
Always trade safe! It is safer when you trade locally, you see the goods before paying. Avoid using payment / transfer methods such as Western Union, this is the same as sending cash to someone. If you do not trade locally use a service such as PayPal, this can offer you some protection, see for terms. See our help/FAQ section for more info

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet