Do you want to apply for a temporary graduate visa?

Legal & Conveyancing 6 views ID: 173912

Published on 22/06/2022


Graduate students can apply for the temporary graduate visa (subclass 485) to stay in Australia after completing their studies. There are two types of visa: Graduate Work and Post-Study Work. How long you will stay depends on the stream you requested. If you want to apply for a temporary graduate visa, Our professional team of migration agent can help you with that.


Suite No 7, Level 11, 68 Grenfell Street, Adelaide SA 5000
South Australia
Get directions →


No comments has been added yet
Add comment
Print Send to friend
087123xxxx Send message
Immigration Agent Adelaide
Immigration Agent Adelaide
57 active listings
Last online 1 week ago
Registered for 2+ years
Seller's profile All seller items (57)

Trade safely....

Avoid scams by trading locally, or pay with PayPal or credit card.
Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques from outside your country.
See our Trade Safely page for more information.
Report listing
Are you a professional seller? Create an account
Non-logged user
Hello wave
Welcome! Sign in or register