Bringing parents to Australia? Hire Aussizz for hassle-free services!

Melbourne, Victoria, AU Free

4 months ago 12 hits ID #63618


Wish your parents were part of extended family? Want to sponsor them on Parents Visa Australia?

Here are the answers to queries. Your elderly can wish to work and travel in and outside the country for 2-5 years. Contributory Parent Visa (Permanent)–subclass 143 and (temporary)–subclass 173 come handy. On the one hand, a temporary visa is valid for 5 years whereas on other permanent visa is for 2 years.

Besides, they can be entitled to pension and healthcare benefits. A quick interaction with the immigration agent clears many doubts.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet