For Sale


Real Estate






This listing is expired!

Are you looking for Australian Partner Visa? Take Aussizz Help.

Check with seller

Description (6 page views)

Are you longing to stay with your partner? Are you expressing serious concern to invite her to Australia?

Here is our take by which you can sponsor your partner. Partner Visa Australia is also known as Fiancé Visa, Spouse Visa or De Facto Visa. Many opportunities await partners but beforehand, you must submit their applications on time!

You are likely to benefit if your partner is a Permanent Resident or citizen of Australia. It is advisable you sponsor her on Partner Visa (temporary)—subclass 820. Based on the visa, you can stay in the country for two years before receiving the subclass 801 Partner Visa (permanent).

It is necessary for you to comply with immigration authorities. Provide partner’s age, English language requirement and education details, relationship proofs etc.
Always trade safe! It is safer when you trade locally, you see the goods before paying. Avoid using payment / transfer methods such as Western Union, this is the same as sending cash to someone. If you do not trade locally use a service such as PayPal, this can offer you some protection, see for terms. See our help/FAQ section for more info

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet