Apply for visa subclass 189

Perth, Western Australia, AU Check with seller

5 months ago 26 hits ID #66916


Got invited an Australian business owner to work in Australia? Don't know which visa to apply for? Skilled independent visa subclass 189 is the visa you need to apply for. This visa lets you stay in Australia permanently and work in Australia. But you need to be skilled enough to fulfill the requirements of the business owner.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet