Apply For Visa 407 | ISA Migrations & Education Consultants

South Australia, AU Check with seller

4 months ago 13 hits ID #58914


Do you have an invitation to attend a workplace-based training program in Australia? Then you need to apply for a subclass 407 training visa. Training visa subclass 407 allows you to take part in work-based training to improve your career skills in Australia for two years. Visa subclass 407 is a temporary visa which allows you to travel to and from Australia for two years. But your age must be above 18th at the time of applying for visa 407. You must be invited or nominated by a relative or a company otherwise you are not eligible to get training visa 407. At the time of applying for 407 training visa, you must be outside of Australia. Training visa 407 also allows you to bring your partner to Australia but you need to prove that you are enough financially capable to survive in Australia. A non-Australian can also convert 407 visa to pr after completing some criteria.