Apply For Student Visa 500 To Study In Australia

Adelaide, South Australia, AU Check with seller

1 month ago 6 hits ID #77141


Australia has always known for its value of education. Every non- resident student who wishes to pursue their studies in Australia is required to apply the student visa 500. By acquiring student subclass 500, you can stay for 5 years in Australia. An overseas student can apply for more than one course in case he has multiple COE codes, by holding student visa subclass 500. You are requisite to provide OHSC( overseas student health cover) for the visa subclass 500. If you have plans to join an employment program then the visa subclass 500 allows you to do the same. As per student visa subclass 500 conditions, you can apply for the student visa onshore or offshore. Hire a MARA registered Migration Agent Adelaide for a hassle-free process.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet