For Sale


Real Estate






This listing is expired!

Apply Application For Bridging Visa E | ISA Migrations & Education Consultants

Check with seller


Are You going to leave Australia after a time but your substantive visa is going to expire or expired? Do you want to stay here because of some critical circumstances? Then don’t worry I would like to suggest you apply for bridging visa e Australia. Bridging visa e allows you to stay in Australia for a temporary time. You can apply for this bridging visa e partner visa if you have applied for judicial review of your expired substantive visa. You can apply for bridging visa e subclass 050 in case you are going to leaving Australia after some days. visa subclass 050 doesn’t allow you to return journey to Australia. You can include your family members at the time of applying application for bridging visa e.
Always stay safe! It is safer when you trade locally, you see the goods before paying. Avoid using payment / transfer methods such as Western Union, this is the same as sending cash to someone. If you do not trade locally use a service such as PayPal, this can offer you some protection, see for terms and further details. If it is a business that you are purchasing from, paying with a credit card can offer you some protection too.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet